Monday 21 May 2012

Inspiration Quotes from Desperate Housewives

After I watched the finale of Desperate Housewives, a lots of thoughts crossed my mind. The drama is inspiring. The final episode makes me cry. I am so impressed by what Gaby said.

“Let me tell you something about life. Anything that’s worth doing is hard.”

The advice given to Bree. “ Looking at what has been taken from us is a bad way to go through life. Looking for what we can give to others is far better.”

In the end of the final episode, Mary Alice background narration "In life we all make plans, but sometimes they don't turn out the way we expected. By trying to help out, we may damage a relationship. By attempting to reach out, we may push someone further away. By digging into the past, we may enrich our present."

And then when Susan said this "Living away from you guys has been hard on me. Because sometimes when friends live apart, they sometimes grow apart, too. But, no matter how busy or how crazy our lives are, something always seems to happen to bring us back together. And that started tonight with this dinner. May we have many, many more" It touched my heart. I felt the same way before. Most of my dear friends live far away, we will only see each other once in a long time.

I am gonna miss this drama so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment